Thursday 1 April 2010

Government Departments

I contacted a government department in Falkirk (CSA) On behalf of a resident yesterday, and to try and clarify a telphone call that the resident had received from this department. Now I must say I have lots of experience with dealing with Government departments and know how difficult it is to communicate with them. But I must say I have never experienced such arrogance and jobs worth attitude before. The lady on the other end of the phone was aggresive, rude, arrogant and unprepared to explain process and procedures used by them in corresponding with residents. It it was a case of we are right you are wrong and we don not want to discuss this matter to bring it to a agreeable conclusion. Now if I with a knowledge of how things are done, can not get answers then what chance has a resident.

I have written to the the department and made a formal complaint on not just for the resident but also myself. We will have to wait and see what the outcome is.

No comments:

Post a Comment